History of national folk traditions
Starts: The trainining is organized on demand for a minimum of 10 participants.
Duration: 60 hours
- to transfer ethnographic knowledge and practical skills that are necessary for teachers teaching national folk and tradition history at primary school.
- to transfer pedagogical, organizational and practical knowledge of how to insert the thmes into the complex framework of the curriculum.
- the participants to acquire experiential teaching methods in order that the teachers can develop folk culture knowledge of children as well as the demand for getting to know their micro-environment.to transfer the basics of ethnography, its main knowledge areas, organizational and methodological skills and planning.
Thematic unit 1: Fundamentals of ethnography.
- Basic concepts of ethnography, 19th century folk architecture and housing culture in Hungary.
Thematic unit 2: Practice of history of national folk traditions.
- village society
- peasant labour
- crafts and workshops
- holidays and festive customs
Thematic unit 3: Planning in teaching history of national folk traditions.
- Classroom preparation of museum visit, motivation.
- Methods and approach of developing tradition honouring and fostering perspective.
- Preparation of worksheets and other teaching materials.
Thematic unit 4: Ipact of tradition honouring and fostering approach.
Date of starting: training can be started for a minimum of 8 people.
Deadline of application:
Participation fee: ...... HUF / person
How to apply:
The application form to download here .
Applications are welcome at: Hungarian Open Air Museum, 2000 Szentendre, Sztaravodai út Fax: 06-26 / 502-556 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org