Learning is fun, entertain to learn - project method in museum education
Accredited training for museum and cultural professionals
Starts: The training is organized on demand for a minimum of 10 participants.
Duration: 60 hours (2 x 4 days)
Venue: Hungarian Open Air Museum - Museum Education and Methodology Centre, 2000 Szentendre, Szatravodai út
Accredited training aims to cover:
teach various forms of knowledge transfer through museum education skills, opportunities and methods for the dissemination of national and international examples
conceptual thinking and practical utilization of the museum's educational methods
- The role of museums in Europe and in the Hungarian cultural life.
- Museum's duty in knowledge transfer and its role in public education.
- The definition of museum education basics.
- Overview of the history of contemporary situation of Hungarian museum education.
- The structure of the museum's educational concept, and the museum's education strategy and marketing.
- From idea to reality - exhibitions' museum educational use, project planning theory and practice.
- Methodological aspects of museum educational activities - training methods for museums in different age groups from kindergarten through high school.
- Providing material and personnel for knowledge transfer.
- Theoretical educational resources and practical steps taken.
- Trade-sheet processing tasks in different age groups.
- Museum and experience - teaching drama at the museum.
- The basics of museum communication, and communication of the museum's educational activities.
- Museum specialist of public education
- Museum educator
- Museum public relations specialist
- Andragogist specialist
- Curator of exhibition
- Curator specialist
- Museum Leader
The number of participants: min. 10 max. 20 people
Conditions of completion of the training:
Continuous participation and active involvement in training
Preparation of final thesis topic assigned at the end of training
Participants send a brief account of how they can utilize the knowledge gained in the training at their own institutes for two years semi-annually following the training
How to apply:
Fill in the necessary downloaded documents.
Please send the application to education officer Katalin Andrikó word format and by post (!).
To enquire about the training please contact Katalin Andrikó: email@example.com, Ph: 26-502-597 Mobile: 30-411-4936
Mailing address: Hungarian Open Air Museum, Museum Education and Methodology Centre 2001 Szentendre, PO 63
Candidates will be sent a notification of admission no later than August 18, 2015.
Participation fee: .......... HUF / person
Participation fee includes:
1. Training Certificate( certificate proving the successful completion of the training)
2. Meals (refreshments in breaks and lunch daily) 8 days: 16000Ft / person
The participation fee does not include accomodation, meals, and travel costs. The meals can be covered with: 4000 HUF / person, which includes refreshments and hot lunch each day at the Skanzen.