Professional training for integrated cultural institution leaders
Training date: The training is organized on demand for a minimum of 10 participants.
Training duration: 60 hours (2 x 4 days)
Training venue: Hungarian Open Air Museum - Museum Education and Methodology Centre (2000 Szentendre, Sztaravodai út)
The training aims to:
Aid current and future leaders of modern integrated cultural institutions, by giving conceptually sound, practical guidance in theoretical organization, management psychology, management, economics, law, etc. Transfer of skills, expansion, and development of leadership skills.
- Those leading integrated cultural institutions
The number of participants: min. 10 max. 20 people
- general managemnt skills - theory and practice
- museum management
- library management
- cultural institute management
- symbiosis, thinking together, collaboration (best practices)
The training conditions apply:
- Higher education degree/diploma
- Submit documents needed to apply
Terms of training completion:
- continuous participation and active involvement in training
- preparation of final thesis based on the specified topic after the last week of training within thirty working dayssSend a brief written report within two years of training every six months on how to utilize the knowledge gained in the training of the participants at their own institutes
Documents needed for registration:
- Application form
- Survey practice management
- Motivation letter
- Prior knowledge level - assessment document
- Curriculum vitae
- List of publications (max. 15 key)
- Communication questionnaire
The necessary documents:
Applications by e-mail should be sent in word format (!) Sending application documents does not mean automatic admission to the training.
You can send your application to Katalin Andrikó. E-mail: email@example.com Mailing address: Hungarian Open Air Museum, Museum Education and Methodology Center, 2001 Szentendre, Pf: 63
Candidates will be notified of their admittance to the course no later than .....
Costs of the programme:
Participation fee: .........HUF / person
The participation fee includes:
1. Training Certificate and the and cost of certifying successful completion of training
2. Refresments and hot lunch each day, which is 8 days HUF ...../ person
The participation fee does not include accommodation and travel costs to the scene.