Networking and co-operation in non formal education
Accredited training of museum and cultural professionals
Training date: The training is organized on demand for a minimum of 10 participants.
Duration of training: 30 hours
Training aims to:
Enable the participants to organize a variety of programmes that develop mutual experiences and good practices of inclusion, acceptance, and co-operation between museums and educational programmes outside the school. In addition, the students awill be able to establish network connections in order to maintain the educational potential of museums.
- Networking, network models.
- Co-operation and communication methods.
- The museum coordinator network operation.
- The Intangible Cultural Heritage as a network.
- Civil society organizations and collaborative opportunities for museums.
- Museums, libraries and archives opportunities for cooperation.
- Museums and historical preservation, heritage sites.
- Thematic roads, "museum tours," museum nature trails.
- Museums and cooperation opportunities for schools.
- museum leaders
- professional curator
- general education museum specialist
- a museum educator
- museum public relations specialist
- a museum event organizer
- marketing manager
The number of scheduled groups: min. 10 max. 20 persons
Csizmaziáné Lipták Mária
Gócsáné Móró Csilla
Kustánné Hegyi Füstös Ilona
Tóthné-Timár Geng Csilla
Zágorhidi Czigány Balázs
How to apply:
Send your application to training officer Katalin Andrikó.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
......... HUF / person
The "Networking and co-operation in non formal learningl" training is accredited to the Museum of Education and Training Centre in the "Museums for Everyone" programme - enhancing educational and training role of museums - Central methodological development (SROP 3.2.8 / A-08-2008- implemented within the framework of 0002) priority projects.